Projects (Non-Studio Professionals & Venue)
(deadline) 30th June 2021
'10th Anniversary Celebration'
- of the founding of Orpington Music Studio -
This July 2021 would be the '10th Anniversary' of the founding of Orpington Music Studio, so to celebrate this milestone, we/Studio would be organising -
'10th Anniversary Celebration of sister-studio'
- a Poem Competition -
- a competition to select the most fun short poem about why you are learning your musical instrument
- the winning short poem would be published on our 'Projects' webpage
- the winner would be able to record a short video reciting his/her winning poem, to be uploaded onto our 'Youtube channel'
- the winner will receive two (2) FREE lessons from his/her Studio tutor in September 2021
How to enter
1) your name
2) your Studio tutor
3) FREE entry
4) submit your poem to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) deadline for poem submission on 30th June 2021
6) jury would comprise of tutors from both Herne Hill Music Studio and Orpington Music Studio
6) the winner to be announced during month of July 2021
10th December 2017, 2:30-4pm
'A Young Person's Guide To' - Piano Masterclass & String Workshop with Raisa Yordanova Zapryanova & Umberto Jacopo Laureti, at China Exchange (32a Gerrard Street, London W1D 6JA, UK).